Booxter 1.8 has been released. Booxter is an easy to use application to help you manage your book collection.
It gathers book information from various sources on the internet to allow you to view, edit, sort, categorize, export, and print books of interest to you. You can use input devices, such as barcode scanners, or devices such as the Apple iSight to speed up adding books to your collection.
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.2+
Among the changes are official support for Mac OS X 10.4, including full Spotlight indexing – your libraries are indexed. “Smart lists” can be saved as “smart folders” in OS X 10.4 as well.
* [10.4] Official support for Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger).
* [10.4] Added Spotlight indexing. You enable this in the user preferences. Libraries are indexed when saving.
* [10.4] Smart lists (in Booxter) can be saved as smart folders (in Tiger). You can drag and drop a smart list onto the Finder to create a new Tiger smart folder. This can also be done from the List menu, and also from the contextual menu on the list table.
* [10.4] Tooltips for the list table display faster.
* Added ‘Show in Finder’ menu item (File->Show In Finder) to locate your library file on disk.
* When importing from a text file, automatically selecting appropriate ‘to’ columns based upon the titles of the ‘from’ columns, and selecting import checkboxes automatically as well.
* Added ‘Get Info’ contextual menu item for lists and smart lists.
* Added lentOut entry in export to XML.
* Added hasCoverImage entry in export to XML.
* Added fixed space and separator to toolbar options.
* Updated display of smart list panel.
* Updated display of export panels.
* Fixed issue in retrieving format from Amazon FR.
* Fixed issue in retrieving publisher from Amazon FR.
* Fixed iPod export bug where some columns could not be exported.
* Fixed bug in multiple book edit panel where Series would not be editable.