Yesterday, MacFamilyTree version 5.3.4 was released.
Among the changes – an improved timeline interface, better statistics, and importing and exporting improvements.
* Improved Timeline including a new look and automatic date range adjustment
* Improved Statistics with new modes (age when marrying, age of mother and father at birth etc)
* Better Web Export showing families and persons grouped by last name
* Gedcom Importer and Exporter improved
* Many minor fixes and improvements
As with all 5.x updates, this update is free for MacFamilyTree 5 owners.