GPSPhotoLinker has been updated to 1.0.3. GPSPhotoLinker can be used to save GPS position data to a photo. The latitude and longitude recorded by your GPS unit while you were taking photos can be linked, and saved, to the photos. Could be handy for some who are doing cemetery research, or visiting old sites/homesteads.
- * Added ‘View on Map’ button for the current image.
* Altitude is now recorded if available.
* The map datum is also added to the image file.
* Time between track points is given.
* More significant figures are correctly recorded (although in the future this should adjust according to what’s available)