Bee Docs’ Timeline has been updated to version 1.1. Bee Docs’ Timeline makes it easy create beautiful timeline charts suitable for trial exhibits, school projects, video documentaries, and more. Automatic layout means that you simply enter your events and the timeline software will handle the rest! Timeline charts that you create using Bee Docs’ Timeline can be exported as PDF for use in your favorite presentation, page layout, or video editing software.
* The first timeline software for Mac OS X designed specifically to meet the needs of professionals.
* Auto layout features choose the best settings for you based on your events, fonts, and page settings.
* Create timelines spanning up to ten pages on any size paper.
* Export timelines as PDF, TIFF, PNG, EPS, or tab-delimited text files.
* Full Applescript Support! Automate timeline creation or import events from other software applications.
* Compact graphic design allows timelines containing hundreds of events.
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.3
* Several bugs fixed
* Version 1.0 did not allow user to manually change the timeline date range. This has now been fixed.
Two tutorials, one with Apple’s Pages, have been put online, and can be accessed at Bee Docs’ Timeline site here