Jreepad 1.4.1 has been released. Jreepad is a open-source Java-based personal database. Version 1.4.1 adds some interface improvements.
Requires: Java 1.4 or later (if you’ve run Software Udpate in the past 8 months or so, you should be okay). It is available as a Mac OS X application bundle.
- * A Jreepad file consists of a nice simple tree structure, and each “node” has an associated “article” – this can be plain text, HTML or tabular data.
* Nodes can be rearranged very intuitively with drag-and-drop functionality (or by keyboard), so it’s easy to arrange your thoughts.
* There’s a very powerful and intuitive search facility to locate a piece of text in a subtree.
* Hyperlink support: select a link and you can follow it – whether it’s HTTP, FTP, mailto:, “node://” (as used in Treepad), or even WikiStyleLinks!
* Integrated Google search
* Load/save Treepad (.HJT) files, compatible with Treepad Lite (so you can share files with Windows users)