John Woodward has released Records Manager 2.1
Records Manager is MacOS X software that allows you to collect important records (such as bank statements or receipts) in a database and allow for easy addition of new records, easy access to existing records, and optional automatic backup of the database. Think of it as a replacement for a file cabinet but with easier filing and retrieval.
This requires Mac OS X 10.2.8 or higher, and is $24 should you decide to use it.
2.1 – Fixed bug in creating new databases.
2.0 – Feature enhancements and bug fixes:
* Added the ability to encrypt databases with 128 bit AES.
* Read-only databases are now supported (either with read-only permissions or on read-only media).
* Documentation improvements.
* Performance improvements.
* Fixed bug in backup preferences.
* Fixed bug in sorting preferences.