MacFamilyTree 4.2.3 has just been released. A lot of work has been done on the Timeline, but most importantly, degree of reliability has been added to any given information. There’s also a new feature to save parts of trees, including specific individuals or families, by simply selecting them from the sidebar/index.
* Clearer, more comprehensible layout of the Timeline, including optional individual displays of a personâ€™s different events.
* Option of entering degree of reliability pertaining to any given information.
* Option of saving individual parts of trees, whereupon specific persons or families are selected from the sidebar to be saved as Gedcom files.
* Online availability: direct access to our forum possible via MacFamilyTreeâ€™s help menu.
* Numerous improvements in all areas.
* Elimination of minor problems
Degree of Reliability
Degree of reliability is going to be used by a lot of genealogists using MacFamilyTree. It can be downloaded here. Requires Mac OS X 10.3.9+