Highlights of Changes Since v2.2
– Changed email encoding to UTF-8 (read help docs for more info).
– Updated documentation to reflect some important things.
– Built as universal binary.
– Extended filters for Entourage-import-addresses option.
– Added SSL support and override port options (XMail upgrade) –> ie, gmail support.
Version 2.5, December 26, 2005
– Added strong email verification. It should be now much faster and accurate (uses now a perl script and a powerful regular expression).
– Reworked documentation.
Version 2.4, December 15, 2005
– Added new scheduled newsletters .nls (see docs for NL automation).
– Reworked .nlt document icon and added .nls one.
– Better handling of mime types.
– Bundled XMail 3.2, bug fixes and new features.
Version 2.3, November 6, 2005
– Bundled XMail 3,.1 much more robust and with new features.
– Included cramsha1 authentication (XMail feature).
– Automatic detection of mime types.
– Unicode support in subject and plain text body.
– Support for any kind of inline attachment: flash, sound, movies, etc. See the readme file regarding this feature.
– Added support for FileMaker Developer and FileMaker 8.
For a full ist of changes and fixes, please refer to Pescados Software.