MacFamilyTree 4.2.11 is available, with several significant updates to the chart/display interface. MacFamilyTree is a Mac OS X genealogy application, and is a Universal Binary application – it will run well on both Intel and PowerPC computers, however Mac OS X 10.3.9 is required.
* All events in the Heritage Chart, Descendant Chart and Family Chart can now be shown or hidden on an individual basis
* Backups are now saved in the Documents Folder in the folder â€œMacFamilyTree Backupâ€
* Keyboard shortcut, Command-I, opens the information window for a person
* The drawer is no more limited in the width
* The input field, â€œTempleâ€, in Relationship is now updated correctly
* The date warnings in Events is now more reliable
* Other minor problems solved