TimeFlyer 1.4 has been released. TimeFlyer is a Mac OS X (10.4 required, Universal Binary) timeline application from ‘A Single Pixel‘, available for $24.95 (a demo is available at the link). This is the “biggest TimeFlyer update yet” according to the developer.
* Addition of vertical timelines, a first for Mac timeline software.
* Improved user experience/usability.
* 3D view moved to its own window, to improve the primary/2D view.
* Event editing drawer has been removed and is now done inside the main window.
* New sheets give assistance when starting a timeline or when space is a problem.
* Various bug fixes.
This is free for all current, registered users.