Public Beta 5 of MacFamilyTree 6.0 from Synium Software is now out. The major highlight is if you are migrating from a previous version of MacFamilyTree (prior to 5.2) or are importing GEDCOM files – the GEDCOM importer has seen a lot of work over the past few public betas.
There are other small improvements as well. It would not surprise me if we see a release candidate (RC) sometime in the near future.
* Database migration issue fixed for older Databases prior to Version 5.2
* GEDCOM Importer improved
* MacFamilyTree.com upload issue fixed
* Changes to the date format preferences are now applied immediately
* FamilySearch integration fixes
* Smaller user interface improvements
Public Beta 5 can be downloaded here (SyniumSoftware.com)