MacFamilyTree 6.0 has been updated to version 6.0.7. It’s definitely a recommended update for users running Apple’s Mac OS X 10.5 ‘Leopard’ as there are stability improvements in 64-bit mode. If you frequently use the web upload function for uploading your family tree/genealogy data, it’s also highly recommended as it includes several fixes for that area of the software.
Changes/Updates in MacFamilyTree 6.0.7
* MacFamilyTree now reopens the function pane that was open prior on startup
* Fixed a bug that prevented assigning labels and bookmarks to media
* Several fixes for the MacFamilyTree.com web upload function
* Stability improvements when running MacFamilyTree in 64 Bit mode in Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
* Minor user interface enhancements
We skipped over MacFamilyTree 6.0.6, so here are those changes:
* Many bugfixes in editing panes
* Crash bug fixed when adding existing persons to a family
* Fixes in the family group report
The update can be downloaded automatically, or manually through Synium Software. If you are not a registered user, you can still use MacFamilyTree in a demo mode.