Family Tree Maker 2010 for Mac has been updated to version 184.108.40.206. I was checking some stuff over tonight and on a whim checked for updates, and low and behold, there it was.
I was currently running 220.127.116.11. Yes, the version numbers are interesting (long).
* “This update will resolve a number of reported issues from the community.”
* Numerous stability fixes were made
* Child sort order is shown correctly in reports
* Added support for GEDCOM 5.5.1
* Numerous other fixes and enhancements
I’ve got another Mac with the 18.104.22.168 running on it, I’ll see if there is anything visibly noticeable, since I’m curious what other fixes/enhancements there are.
If you are an existing FTM for Mac users, you can download/update it by selecting Check For Updates from the Family Tree Maker for Mac menu. If you have bought it through Apple’s App Store for Mac, you might check it tomorrow. I didn’t see it tonight.
As for my review..sorry for the long delay, you’ll see in the next few days.