MacFamilyTree 6.1.3 has been released.
If you have updated your Mac or recently purchased a Mac, and are running Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, then this release is definitely for you. It takes advantage of Lion’s full-screen mode, and sees some performance increases under Lion.
Version 6.1.3 Updates
* Major performance enhancements for Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
* Improved Family Tree edit mode
* Now supports Fullscreen Mode in Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
* More options added exporting GEDCOMs
* Greatly improved compatibility importing GEDCOM files
* Several bugfixes
If you are already a MacFamilyTree 6 user, you can download and install the update automatically through MacFamilyTree 6’s automatic update. For manual downloads, use this link: Synium Software.
MacFamilyTree 6 does require Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard or later.