Family Tree Maker for Mac 2 22.214.171.1249 has been released. This is, I believe, the first update (following the original/initial 21.2.0 release).
The Ancestry.com blogs mention that these are based on community feedback.
Family Tree Maker for Mac 2 126.96.36.1999 Changes
* Performance and stability improvements
* Improvements to resolve sync errors
* Improvements for handling downloaded media in synced trees
* Syncing of accepted and rejected hints
* Option to include/exclude Ancestry media in synced trees
You can automatically update through Family Tree Maker for Mac 2’s automatic update system. Click on the Family Tree Maker 2 menu, select Check for Updates. That’s how I knew about it, but I see it’s now mentioned on the Ancestry.com blogs.