An update to MacFamilyTree, MacFamilyTree 6.2.5, has been released by Synium Software.
It’s highly recommended for existing users – GEDCOM importing and exporting has been improved, syncing issues with MobileFamilyTree Pro, memory usage, and some minor user interface (UI) improvements.
There is a release of MobileFamilyTree Pro, also developed by Synium, that has been released with the same release notes. I believe the updates below are the proper updates since they specifically mention Mac OS X Lion.
Updates in MacFamilyTree 6.2.5:
* GEDCOM Import and Export improved
* Several Sync issues with MobileFamilyTree Pro corrected
* Memory usage reduced
* State is now correctly shown in the Person Report
* Several fixes for Mac OS X Lion
* Minor user interface improvements
For existing MFT users, you can download it through the normal software update. It can also be purchased through Apple’s Mac App Store
Update: MacFamilyTree 8 – Synium Software GmbH is currently only available as a new purchase.