Synium Software has updated MacFamilyTree to version 6.2.11, with more work being done on exporting and importing GEDCOM files (namely place/location coordinates), along with some additions to the fan chart and Web Research.
– Birth place is now shown in the fan chart
– Exporting and importing GEDCOM place coordinates improved
– Web Research printing added
– Bug preventing text for sources fixed
– Importing high-resolution PNGs fixed
– Fixes in the kinship report
– Localization updates
Current MFT6 users should either see it automatically notify them of the update, or they can manually check under the MacFamilyTree / Check for Updates menu. It can also be downloaded from Synium Software directly. If you purchased through Apple’s Mac App Store, you can download the update there.
Update: MacFamilyTree 8 – Synium Software GmbH is currently only available as a new purchase.