If you are running OS X 10.7 ‘Lion’, you’ve probably already received the notice, but if you haven’t, check your Software Update in the Apple (?) menu.
Highlights of Mac OS X 10.7.4
– Resolve an issue in which the “Reopen windows when logging back in” setting is always enabled.
– Improve compatibility with certain British third-party USB keyboards.
– Addresses permission issues that may be caused if you use the Get Info inspector function “Apply to enclosed items…” on your home directory. For more information, see this article.
– Improve Internet sharing of PPPoE connections.
– Address an issue that may prevent files from being saved to an SMB server.
– Improve printing to an SMB print queue.
– Improve performance when connecting to a WebDAV server.
– Enable automatic login for NIS accounts.
– Include RAW image compatibility for additional digital cameras.
– Improve the reliability of binding and logging into Active Directory accounts.
– The OS X Lion v10.7.4 Update includes Safari 5.1.6, which contains stability improvements.
Safari 5.1.7 was later released for OS X 10.6.x Snow Leopard, OS X 10.7.4 Lion, and Windows/PC Safari users. Among other things, 5.1.7 will disable older versions of Adobe’s Flash that pose a security threat.
– First off, you can install it through Software Update
– Safari 5.1.7 detailed information
– Manual download – Mac OS X 10.7.4 download page
– Detailed Information: Mac OS X 10.7.4