MacFamilyTree 7.0.2 was made available a few days ago. It’s available through the Mac App Store update feature or from within the App itself (click on the MacFamilyTree menu, select Check for Updates…). This update to MacFamilyTree 7 is focused on improvements and bug fixes, with the addition of LDS status and temple information.
– Placeholders in the additional name edit section can now be configured
– Several stability improvements, especially when using FamilySearch
– Norwegian translation improved
– Chart options improved for smaller displays
– Bug opening the integrated User Guide fixed
– GEDCOM media export fixed
– Issue fixed that could prevent saving an open database
– Support added for LDS status and temple information
– URL fields for media fixed
– Many other smaller fixes
And you still have just over a month to pick up the upgrade discount of $29.99 (ends July 31, 2013) – MacFamilyTree 7 (Mac App Store)).