Official Website: http://www.apimac.com/notepad/
Type: Data Management
Latest Version: Version 4.4 (20 June 2007)
Cost: $19.95 (Single License)
Requirements: Any Mac running Mac OS X 10.2 or newer
Trial/Demo: Available at official website above
* Password protect personal notes
* Export and import from iPod Notes
Mac OS X it’s great but it lacks a note pad program in which you can freely paste and copy any piece of text you may want to be everyday at hand. Now that software is available for every Mac user.
Mac Notepad is designed from the ground up to support the latest Apple technologies and provides everything you need to be more productive in your work with your Mac.
Mac Notepad lets you save and organize any piece of text you may want to be at hand: you can paste it in, drag it from other applications, drop it as a text file from the Finder or, of course, write it yourself.
Version 4.4 (20 June 2007)
* New Valentina database 3 engine.
* Minor interface tweaks.
Version 4.3 (7 May 2007)
* Notes’ titles can be 255 characters long.
* Fixed all reported bugs.
* Export to iPod Notes.
* Import from iPod notes.
* New option to export notes feature: now the application creates a folder for each category of exported notes.
* Fixed to a bug affecting Styles menu functionality.