A few weeks ago, Reunion 10.0.2 was released, and like 10.0.1, it has a very impressive list of fixes, changes, and additions. The folks at Leister Pro have been working hard since the release of Reunion 10.
If you haven’t tried it yet, you can download it here. If you have tried it, or purchased or upgraded it, you can select the update feature built into Reunion 10.
Among the major changes, you can now obtain coordinates of a place when you move pins around in the Geo Code Place window. The relationship calculator has been improved, and four websites have been added to the resources – Ancestry.com, Ancestry.ca, FindMyPast UK, and the Guild of One Name Studies.
New – Places feature addition
In the Geo Code Place window, you can now move the pin point to an exact location (for example, a home, farm, cemetery, etc.) and retrieve the geo coordinates of the exact location of the moved pin point.
“Find relationship between two people” feature improvements”
- Multiple blood relationships will be reported if they exist.
- Blood relationships will take precedence over spouse relationship.
- By default, the husband and wife in the current family view will appear as Person 1 and Person 2 for this feature.
Search the Web feature improvements
– Moved the item “Search Favorites” to the top of the pop-up menu.
– Added the following resources:
- FindMyPast.co.uk – contributed by Reunion user Keith Bage
- GuildOfOneNameStudies.plist – contributed by Reunion user Keith Bage