Version 2.0.3 and 2.0.4 of Genealogy Pro for Mac OS X has been released. It’s a commercial genealogy application (a free demo is available), and requires Mac OS X 10.2.8. These are basically maintenance releases (2.0.2 was released as well recently) and are recommended for all users.
Version 2.0.4 Changes Since 2.0.3
* Fixes a problem where the first middle name may not be saved when editing a persons name.
* Ensures that new files have the proper extension when created
Version 2.0.3 Changes Since 2.0.2
* Minor modification of GEDCOM import to recognise months that are not uppercase in the GEDCOM file (ie non standard GEDCOM).
* Implemented some error checking in the GEDCOM file being imported, to check the integrity of relationships.
Version 2.0.2 Changes Since 2.0.1
* Further address the import of Genealogy Pro version 1.0 files, where the original version 1.0 file was imported from a GEDCOM file. In particular, it improves the import of places.