Records Manager 1.3 has been released. Records Manager is a Mac OS X database for storing and filing records and documents. Requires Mac OS X 10.2.8. 60-day free demo,$24 to register. From the developer:
- Records Manager is MacOS X software that allows you to collect important records (such as bank statements or receipts) in a database and allow for easy addition of new records, easy access to existing records, and optional automatic backup of the database. Think of it as a replacement for a file cabinet but with easier filing and retrieval.
1.3 – Fixes
- * Fixed compatibility with Mac OS X 10.2.8.
* Restored automatic creation of first database.
1.2 – Feature enhancements:
- * Show progress dialog when importing files.
* Improved recovery after write error, force quit, or system freeze.
1.1 – Feature enhancements and bug fix:
- * Show progress dialog when backing up a database.
* Show an immediate error if backup fails.
* Fixed a bug in defaulting start date of a file based on the end date entered into the attributes editor.
1.0 – Initial release.