ohmiGene 6.09.04 was released last week, and it’s mainly minor bug fixes, and some feature improvements. It is French-only (as of earlier this year) and is a cross-platform genealogy application (Mac and Windows, although Windows XP support is being dropped).
ohmiGene 6.09 Changes (my translation is not perfect)
– Illustrations/photos are shifted properly
– Fixed a problem with date ranges
– Fixed a problem with erasing date-of-death
– Illustrations/photos can be cropped to different dimensions
– Improved websites created with ohmiGene (site logo, favicons)
– Dynamic maps are displayed by default (Google Maps)
– Improved GEDCOM support
– Added options on Character Sheet panel
If the translation is right, it appears the developer will be taking something of a sabatical, working on bugs here and there.
The “Lite” version of ohmiGene (free) is limited to 509 people.
It requires Mac OS X 10.7, and a 1280×768 display or larger.