MacFamilyTree 6 has been updated to version 6.0.10.
Highlights include better performance when importing GEDCOM files and working with fan charts. The Family Tree editor has been improved, and if you’re Dutch, there is a complete Dutch manual now.
Changes/Updates to MacFamilyTree 6.0.10
* Vastly improved Fan Chart rendering and performance
* Many fixes in the Family Tree editor
* Performance and stability improvements when importing GEDCOM files
* Fixes for calculating Kekule numbers
* Complete Dutch Manual added
* Localization updates
* Smaller other bugfixes
If you are an existing MacFamilyTree 6 users, you can download the update through the automatic update feature of MacFamilyTree 6, or if you would like download it manually (or are a first-time users), you can download it from Synium Software.