There is a new version of ohmiGene Lite that has been released. ohmiGene Lite is a commercial genealogy application.
The previous version of ohmiGene Lite that I had was 5.10.1. There have been some interim releases that were not officially released in the 5.10.x series, and the public release was 5.24.4.
It’s dated to 3 April 2012 (yesterday), and it does show up in the automatic software update for ohmiGene.
Changes in ohmiGene Lite 5.24.4 (based on Google’s Machine Translation)
– Image editing has received a major upgrade.
– Changes in media management when exporting GEDCOM files.
– I believe some of the views/user interface has changed.
– When mousing over the list, if you hold the ALT key, a preview is generated of that individual.
– Navigation tree (Ascending/5 Generations) has been improved/extended to 6 generations
– Tooltips have been improved
– A bug fix with some commands/characters
– Descendant/Descent Books have been fixed
– A notes problem in 5.10.2 was fixed.
– User interface changes involving photos and notes.
Please Note: I may have misunderstood some of the above changes.
You can download the trial/demo version here.
Mac OS X 10.4 and later is required.