Replaced by iFamily for Leopard
iFamily for Tiger
Official Description: iFamily for Tiger is a genealogy application for people who think differently. Whereas other genealogy software tends to emphasize the family unit, this software’s focus is on each individual person. This distinction is subtle and is a feature of iFamily for Tiger. In iFamily for Tiger you can see at a glance whether an individual has more than 2 parents or more than 1 spouse. Parent-child relationships may be natural (the default), step, adopted or foster relationships.
License: Demo/Shareware ($29.95)
Requires: Mac OS X 10.4+
Universal Binary: Yes
– Family Tree Magazine – Apple Picking (July 2008) (Version 2.318): Best For: Power users concerned with data entry and sourcing rather than producing pretty charts and Web sites.
* Version 2.245 and 2.250 – 2.245 – August 8, 2007 – 2.250 – August 19, 2007
* Version 2.235 – July 26, 2007
* Version 2.217 – July 5, 2007
* Version 2.200 – Extensive changes (June 4, 2007)
* Version 2.108
* Numerous -> See story for more details
* Includes many enhancements based on users’ feedback
* Additional enhancements to import and export
* Improved display and editing of Events and Sources
* New reports and new searches.
* V2.002 also includes new database merge functions.
Last update to this entry: February 28, 2007